Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Study of Malachi

FINALLY FINISHED!

The Bible study on the Book of Malachi titled, “The Last Word” is finished. Our ladies’ study group really enjoyed the study, and I trust your study group will as well.

The cost of each study folder is $15.00. That includes shipping. Order 10 or more and the cost drops to $12.00 each. This is a 6-week study (including the introduction week) from the book of Malachi. Each week covers a segment of the book with an in depth study of each verse, and sometimes of individual words in the verse. It’s essentially a “devotional study commentary” on the book of Malachi.

Each folder contains over 60 pages of study copy plus maps, charts, and other “goodies.”

If you’d like to order a copy, want more information, or would like to view a sample day’s study, please e-mail me at bnprayerlogue@cs.com.

I can tell you this. This is the most humbling thing I’ve ever done. It has absolutely “wrung me out!” I swore that when I got through it, I’d never do that again…

But, doncha know - I’m planning the next one!

Isn’t our God an awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home