Sunday, July 10, 2005

Prayer for everyone...

This morning I said, "Father, I pray for everybody."

I didn't pray that with a flippant or lackadaisical attitude to get "prayer time" over with quickly, but instead, I prayed it very seriously because I know that, every - single - person has "issues" and struggles. Every - single - person faces each day with things that scare them, things that pain them, and things they are thankful for, whether they know God or not.

And so, at least for today, I wanted to lift "everybody" up to God; all of creation, all creatures great and small. For as we constantly see - worldwide - whether hurricanes or tsunamis, whether earthquakes, tornados or diverse disasters, Creation does indeed, "groan in travail" along with the rest of us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home