Monday, November 14, 2005

Now THAT'S Praise Music!

Trans-Siberian Orchestra
http://www.trans-siberian.com/discography/xmaseve.shtml

If you've never heard the Trans-Siberian Orchestra - you are in for a REAL treat!

We drove to Chattanooga, TN yesterday afternoon to see them in concert last night - and as I expected, I needed a hankie!

Oh man, what a story, what a performance, what a message! They have a Christmas story "trilogy" - my favorite (which they performed last night) is "Christmas Eve and other stories."

THIS is how I suspect the angels will be praising God!

Read the story, read the lyrics, and listen to the sound clips. My favorite here in this link, is Christmas Eve in Sarajevo.

By the way - it is a "Rock-Opera" - so fasten your seatbelts!

Betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home