Thursday, December 01, 2005

Running on Empty

God is ever gracious, ever loving, ever caring, ever teaching in every trial of our lives.

When my physical and emotional "tank" is on empty, He sends someone with a smile, a hug, a laugh, or a prayer that adds a little fuel to the tank and gives me a few more "miles" of strength.

Oh God, thank You that in this time of need someone came to me. Thank You, that in this time of need I saw so clearly how need-ful something like that is, and how helpful it can be.

Grant me, I pray, the "eyes" to see the opportunities to pour a little in another's "tank" when they, too, are "running on empty."

Thank You for this one You sent to me today.

Amen

(and, I might add, I am so thankful for all the "ones" He has sent to me these past few weeks...)

betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home